We are currently recruiting for:
- Social Policy Campaigner (see below)
Social Policy Campaigner
We are looking for a new volunteer for our Research & Campaigns Team.
You will have the chance to make a real difference in our community, improve people’s lives and contribute to the development of national and local policies and services.
Our Research & Campaigns Team uses clients’ experiences and stories, anonymously or with their explicit consent, to identify areas that call for changes in policy or delivery of services. The Team also carries out broadly-based research to investigate emerging problems. Find details of our current and recent campaigns by clicking here.
The volunteer Social Policy Campaigner will:
- work with the existing team (three volunteers) to summarise evidence of areas where policy or delivery needs to change
- take part in projects to analyse issues in greater depth and help to draft reports on topics that require urgent attention
- help to reach out to local organisations and media channels to deliver our key messages and present our recommendations for change effectively
- if you have appropriate skills and experience, leverage social media to disperse our messages more widely
You can find further details of the role here: Profile for Social Policy Campaigner Nov 2020
To apply, please complete the application form. You can view and download the pdf version here: Social Policy Campaigner applicn form Nov 2020.pdf
If you prefer, you can download the application form in Word format here: Social Policy Campaigner applicn form Nov 2020.docx