Citizens Advice Richmond is a local charity which has helped the people of Richmond since 1940. We offer generalist advice on any issue and specialist debt advice. Citizens Advice Richmond is a member of the national Citizens Advice service, a network of around 300 local advice centres.
In carrying out our work, we always seek to:
- Put our clients at the centre of all we do
- Respond to the needs of the local community
- Offer easy access to high quality advice
- Guarantee confidentiality and impartiality
- Promote equality and challenge discrimination
In addition, Citizens Advice Richmond uses the experience of our clients to influence policy makers and campaign for change to benefit the whole community. We also offer a money education programme to empower people and to increase their confidence about personal finances. We aim to be the first port of call for any advice or information issue.