We can offer one-to-one advice about:

  • visa eligibility rules
  • questions about application forms
  • chasing up Home Office delays
  • getting replacement immigration documents
  • problems with coming to the UK or staying in the UK, eg applications for entry clearance, leave to enter, leave to remain or residence permits
  • becoming a British citizen also known as ‘naturalisation’
Please see our Get Advice page to find out how to access this service.

Scroll to Top